1.Automatical text file identification
No matter what the file's extension is, UTFCast Professional will always
check whether the file is a text file. Just select a folder, your text files
will be automatically picked up for conversion.
2.Detect and convert over 30 codepages
Codepages do not need to be specified manually, UTFCast Professional can
recognize over 30 codepages, such that a correct codepage will be automatically
applied to every text file.
3.Ultra high speed
Enjoy the 150MB/s* conversion speed. It's 10 times faster than other similar products. Start saving your time with UTFCast Professional today!
4.Multi-Core CPU support
Multi-Core CPU is leveraged to maximize detection and conversion. The only
bottleneck is your hard disk drive.
5.Unlimited file size handling
Convert a text file that larger than 1GB, or even 1TB? UTFCast Professional
can handle this!
6.Command line support
Integrate command line mode with other applications such as SSIS or Windows Task Scheduler to automate your daily process.
- * When converting a 4GB text file (windows-1252) to UTF-8 and UTF-16, on an Atholon 4600+ CPU with a very old 160GB Hitachi HDS721616PLA380 hard disk built in 2008, the test speed was around 67MB/s (UTF-8) and 39MB/s (UTF-16); On an Intel Core i5-3570 CPU with a 1TB Western Digital WD10EZEX hard disk, the test speed was around 153MB/s (UTF-8) and 70MB/s (UTF-16). The average speed was based on the test of different sizes of files with multiple times using different haredware specifications. Actual speed will depend on your hardware specification.
- EUC-JP (EUC 20932 subset only)
- ISO-2022-JP (JIS)
- UTF-16 Big Endian
- UTF-16 Little Endian
- UTF-32 Big Endian
- UTF-32 Little Endian
- Windows-874 (TIS 620)
Available GUI Languages
- English (United States)
- English (United Kingdom)
- Germany (German)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
- One of the supported operating systems
- At least 35MB of free disk space for intallation
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows XP 32-bit SP3
- Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit/64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit/64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit
- Windows 10 Anniversay Update 32-bit/64-bit
- Windows 10 Creators Update 32-bit/64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 32-bit/64-bit SP2
- Windows Server 2008 32-bit/64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit
- Windows Server 2012 64-bit
- Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 64-bit
On Windows Server families, only a full installation of Windows Server is supported. A Windows Server Core without GUI is not supported.